An interstitial (something “in between”) is a full page that is inserted in the normal flow of editorial content structure on a Web site for the purpose of advertising or promotion. It can be more or less intrusive and the reaction of viewers usually depends on how welcome or entertaining the message is. It is a marketing technique, plain and simple. An interstitial is usually designed to move automatically to the page the user requested after allowing enough time for the message to register or the ads to be read. See interstitial ads examples. These are flashy graphics and quite interactive in nature, with incredible appeal. It’s believed and has been observed that this pattern of advertising is much more effective than the banner and pop up ads. These easily grab attention than the other forms of online advertising. Interstitial advertising has a unique paying pattern, as it’s paid by display and not per click.
Typical full page ads last ten seconds or less. That’s five to ten seconds of doing nothing but looking at the ads. Of course, ten seconds can feel like waiting for the Great Thaw if nothing is happening so it is best to provide some fast moving interest. Also a “skip ads” option should be provided as a courtesy to those who have no interest in your message.
Full-Page Ad Formats
Landing Page Ad
Landing Page Ads display your Website or landing page in a full-page browser window in an intermediate page while the consumer is navigating between pages on a publisher Website. All you need to provide is the URL for your Website or landing.
Graphic Image Ad
Graphic Image Ads are image-based ads that appear in an intermediate page while the consumer is navigating between pages on a publisher Website. The ad includes a JPG or GIF image and a click-through URL (URL to the landing page or Website that your ad links to).
Graphic Redirect Ad
4 STEPS TO CAMPAIGN ACTIVATION:
Ready to start? There are only 4 simple steps for you to take:
- Step 1: Setup an Advertiser Account!
- To set up the advertiser account, please click Advertise Now and fill in your detailed contact information.
- Step 2: Make the Deposit to your Account!
- You can make the payment in your account. The system requires only a minimum of $20 to test a campaign. We accept credit card, pay pal, check and wire transfer. Please note that credit card payments require you to complete a cc authorization form which can be obtained in your account.
- Step 3: Create the Campaign!
- Creating an intestinal campaign is fairly easy. You could just login your account and follow the instruction to create the campaign.
- Step 4:Campaign can go Live!
- Once the campaign is created, your account manager will call you within the next 24 business hours to verify the information and then your campaign can go live!