Contextual Advertising is also known as content-targeted advertising, which means that an advertisement is shown on a web site that is “in context” to a company’s specific product or service. For example, if the user is viewing a website pertaining to sports and that website uses contextual advertising, the user may see advertisements for sports-related companies, such as memorabilia dealers or ticket sellers.
Contextual advertising can be an effective way of reaching a target audience defined by the parameters you as an advertiser wish to set and can be a productive adjunct to a Pay per Click advertising campaign or a run of network banner campaign. Like Pay per Click, Pay per Impression, text based contextual ads are usually priced on a performance related cost per click basis. Typically both CPC and click through volumes are lower than pay per click search ads, however impressions may be much higher and the ads can be served in highly targeted locations.
• Diversified advertising channels : Contextually-targeted ads reach users on many different sites, and often at a different point in the buying cycle.
• Extended reach: Contextually-targeted ads reach potential customers on sites. You can display your ad to more potential customers while ensuring your ad is relevant to their needs. You’ll drive more incremental clicks to your website than you could reach with search advertising alone.
• More ad formats and placements: Target your text, image, animation, or video advertisements to special placements like videos and feeds across the content network.
• A variety of goals: Contextual targeting can be highly useful for business branding.
• Time and money saved: Contextual targeting is one of the easiest ways to get your ads to more relevant places on the Web. And you pay only for clicks that you receive.
- Campaign Feature:
You get to select your targeting audience by keywords, channel of interest, locations, day parting target etc.
Your ad will display to relevant websites that are determined by our contextual advertising system.
You can set a minimum bid price and maximum bid price, and budget for your campaign.
You can set your daily spending limit. You can also schedule a specific time and day period to run your ad.
Prospects are brought to your website to make a purchase or learn more about your product/service.
- YouYield Live Support:
- YouYield Polls: