The number of click throughs that have occurred as a result of a user clicking on a banner and being redirected to an advertisers web page. how to boost your conversion rates from any pay per click campaign while also boosting your subscriber numbers.
1. The first thing to do is build a ultra-specific page to send the search traffic to, called a landing page. Depending on the variety of key words you are bidding on, you may even build several landing pages that each narrowly address the specific needs of that searcher.
2. Do not participate in contextual advertising programs on publisher sites. Even on reputable sites, contextual advertising brings too many “curiosity clicks” that kill your return on investment. You want people who are actively looking for what you are offering. You can choose to opt-out of non-search traffic with both Google and Yahoo.
3. The landing page does not sell your product or service. This is key. You instead offer a quality free resource –- a mini-course, ebook, teleseminar, or other type of tutorial that is directly related to what you are ultimately selling. By teaching people about the subject matter of your product or service, you are actually engaging in a highly effective form of selling, all while establishing a relationship.
4. Whatever your free offer, it must be delivered by an email or RSS autoresponder that allows you to stay in contact with the prospect.
5. You should explicitly inform your prospects that in addition to the free resource you are offering, they will also be receiving your email newsletter / blog updates. Make sure you make this part of your offer as enticing as possible. You’re delivering valuable, relevant content on a regular basis, right?
With PPC, you pay only when someone clicks your ad and visits your Website. Ads may be placed on search engine results pages (SERP) or on Websites that are identified as related to your targeted keywords. PPC advertising is just one of the many tools available to home businesses when it comes to online marketing.
- Campaign Feature:
You get to select your targeting audience by keywords, channel of interest, locations, day parting target etc.
Your ad will display to relevant websites that are determined by our contextual advertising system.
You can set a minimum bid price and maximum bid price, and budget for your campaign.
You can set your daily spending limit. You can also schedule a specific time and day period to run your ad.
Prospects are brought to your website to make a purchase or learn more about your product/service.
- YouYield Live Support:
- YouYield Polls: